The smartest caddie in the world
A deviceless A.I.-powered Smart Caddie
Amateur golfers tend to improvise shots that are too risky, and regret playing them right after. On their side, professionals carefully prepare their game plan before each competition with their caddie.
Hello Birdie brings a Smart Caddie to amateur golfers so they can prepare their golf round like a pro. Our AI-based algorithm calculates the best strategy in order to provide a complete game plan specific to the player profile, which self-adjusts at each round.
The app is ideal for most players (from HCP 0 to 28) who want to progress, and presents the best tactical options and club sequences on each hole in order to consolidate an individualized game plan in order to let the golfer play at its proper level.
On the golf course, the Live Caddie provides Club Recommendations based on the playing conditions and the golfer’s capabilities. The Caddie provides the Plays Like Distances based on every element that impacts the ball.
After each round, golfers can consult an in-depth round recap or even access – after only a couple of rounds – to a multi-rounds dashboard where their real level is displayed, area by area, showing performances based on Strokes Gained method adapted to the amateur world. It also provides comprehensive data and graphs useful to guide the next training session.
Thanks to that, the amateurs can play more realistically and with full confidence. At the end, this brings a more pleasant game, with less balls lost and a final scorecard that reveals the true potential of the golfer!
- Automatic performance profile: self-adjusting predictions of distances, dispersions, putting accuracy and short game, works from day 1.
- Gameplan builder: calculates the best tactics based on the player capabilities while providing probabilities of hitting fairways and greens and achieving score goals.
- Live Caddie with Clubs Recommendation based on Plays Like Distances.
- Plays Like Distances based on every component that impacts the carry and the roll of the ball: trajectory, strengh and direction of the wind, elevation difference between 2 shots, altitude, temperature, and atmospheric pressure. Weather is updated regularly during the round if the golfer gets an internet connection.
- Printable gameplan, if wished, for a fully non-connected experience.
- Satellite maps and GPS rangefinder live distances on the map with elevations.
- Easy Shot Tracker: the easiest way to get all your data and stats without any need of IoT.
- Smart GPS tracking: without draining much battery, the app finds out by itself the actual shots played during the round.
- Sharable Round Recap with friends or teaching pro showing score, stats and achievements.
- Statistics: automatically computes and shows performances stats. at the end of each round.
- NEW – Dashboard (BETA) displaying in-depth data and graphs in each area of the game: off the tee, approach, around the green, putting; as well as their evolution over time, allowing different filters such as Last 10, Top 10…
- NEW – Dashboard presenting Strokes Gained to immediately quantify the golfer’s performances in each area and from each type of lie – tee, fairways, rough, sand, fringe – or remaining distances for putting.
- NEW – Dashboard showing clubs’ heat map with distances and dispersions for long game – from the tee or for full swing approaches; as well as specific information by area: fairways or greens hit, missed left or right.
- NEW – Dashboard to evaluate chipping skills by remaining distances, including a comparison to other players of the same level. Filters are available by type of lie.
- NEW – Dashboard to judge the putting performances, showing the number of putts needed to the hole from different ranges of distances, including a comparison to players of the same level.
- For iOS (iPhone version 5S+, iOS12+) and Apple Watch (all versions): Download the app on the AppStore
- Dashboard: web interface directly accessible from here
- For Androïd: coming soon
- 40,000 Golf courses mapped in the world
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Dashboard – demo accounts
You have not yet – or not enough – played with the app? No worries, you can get access to real data of the Dashboard from players of different levels:
- Free for satellite maps, GPS distance and tracking, round history and web dashboard (beta).
- Flex Subscription: Unlimited access to the virtual caddie on 1 golf course at $7.99 / month or $49.99 / year + permanent access to additional golf course for $7.99 / course.
- Unlimited Subscription: Full access to all the features on 40,000 golf courses at $15.99 / month or $99.99 / year.
Hello Birdie is a start-up founded by passionate golfers with the mission to provide each golfer with the tools to play better using their current capabilities.
The company is sponsored by:
- Airbus Group Développement, subsidiary of Airbus,
- Wilco, to accelerate Parisien’s start-ups,
- Le Tremplin, the first innovation platform of Paris dedicated to sport,
- BPI France, the french Public Investment Bank for companies.
- Techstars, an American seed accelerator founded in 2006