Meet our coach, Stéphane Barras, at the Château de Chailly for an exclusive CaddiePlayer Daily Experience. Stéphane offers on course coaching for 1 or 2 people maximum (as a couple or with a friend) in the form of half-days between October 10th and November 10th 2022.
This experience takes place at the Château de Chailly built in the 16th century in the heart of Burgundy. The course was named in 2022 in the top 10 golf courses in Northeast France by Fairways Magazine.
The course was designed by Géry Watine and Thierry Spretcher who strategically planted trees to make it varied and colorful (especially in the fall).
Although the greens are quite large, golfers will have to be strategic as they are all elevated and very well defended by bunkers and water hazards.
– On course coaching over 9 holes with the possibility of finishing the course freely
– Analysis and orientations
(either in the morning or in the afternoon depending on availability)
Stéphane is a Swiss PGA member, author, researcher and international coach.
Elected one of the “Best International Teachers” by Golf Digest, Stéphane defines himself as a performance optimizer. His original CaddiePlayer method is a scientific tool recognized worldwide: World Scientific Congress of Golf – USA 2012 – Scotland 2016, that is put into practice by multiple champions on the various international circuits.
The daily experience, CaddiePlayer by Hello Birdie, is offered in English or in French at the following prices:
– 498€ TTC for half a day, 2 people maximum, including Stéphane Barras’ accompaniment, buckets of balls, green fees. That is to say the equivalent of 249€ per player.
– 998€ TTC for 2 half-days, 2 people maximum, including the accompaniment of Stéphane Barras, buckets of balls, green fees and 1 night at the Château de Chailly – That is the equivalent of 499€ per player.
– 1.598€ TTC for 3 half-days, 2 people maximum, including Stéphane Barras’ accompaniment, buckets of balls, green fees and 2 nights at the Château de Chailly – That is the equivalent of 799€ per player.
The service is to be paid in total by one of the players.
As part of the offer, it is also possible to stay in a Prestige room for an additional 50€ per night instead of the Standard room. Buffet breakfast is an additional €16 per person per day instead of €23 (public rate). Tourist tax in addition. The hotel also offers gastronomic experiences at an additional cost.
Registration is limited to the availability of Stéphane Barras and the hotel.